Now Hiring: Associate
Who we are
Convé Communications was created to do things differently. We’re a communications agency focused on building client success through actionable strategies. We build dynamic, integrated campaigns with the goal of achieving results. And we don’t rest until we’re successful.
We’re writers, narrative developers, content creators, and campaign managers. We’re client-focused and results-oriented. We’re passionate, nimble, and driven by challenge.
From non-profits to international corporations, we work with clients looking to advance their positioning through a behavioral change. We help facilitate that change.
What we need
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic associate to join our team. We’re looking for someone who questions the status quo and is always willing to find a way to success. We need someone strategic, driven, curious and opportunistic. We want someone willing to stretch and rise to the occasion.
What you’ll do
- Support the day-to-day client relationship with several of our largest clients
- Facilitate strategic campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Enable client success through tactical execution of campaigns
- Cultivate the Convé corporate culture through content development and marketing support
- Experienced: 1-3 years communications experience; agency background preferred
- Creative: Exceptional writing skills; extreme comfort with social media platforms and social media management software; knowledge and experience in design software including InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
- Detail-Oriented: Laser-focused on flawless execution of client-deliverables; a perfectionist.
- Motivated: Self-starter who is energized by a fluid, fast-paced environment and is undeterred by deadlines.
- Responsive: Extremely organized professional with a willingness to work outside traditional work hours on occasion.
- Innovative: Energized by challenge; desire to shape corporate culture through new ideas.
- Team-player: Steps up to the plate for clients and for Convé.
What you’ll get
We’re a rapidly growing team focused on elevating not just our clients, but our employees, as well. We’re committed to helping our employees meet and exceed career goals and explore personal and professional passions. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited vacation, remote work opportunities as well as paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Send us your resume
Fill out the form below with your cover letter and resume.